Every Monday Morning at 8:15am, join me on my Facebook page as I sit down with a local lender, and do a live interview and talk about a Mortgage Tip that may help YOU with your next Real Estate Purchase.
This morning I sat down with Andrew Jallo from Dacotah Bank. Today he talked about a budget for your down payment and an option to use for your down payment. You can reach Andrew at 605.692.8600 or Andrew.Jallo@dacotahbank.com. His office is located at 1441 6th St., Brookings SD 57006 or on the web at www.dacotahbank.com.
DO YOU HAVE A BUDGET FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT?
- Hey, good morning everybody, Shane here again from the Brooking Homes Team powered by Century 21. I couldn't find my filter today, so I'm gonna have to look at that, and see if I can get that back, so sorry about that. It is 8:15, like I said, Monday morning, got Andrew here from Dakota Bank. It is not a holiday, again, two in a row.
- I'm kinda missing out on those holidays.
- You need a vacation, right? _ Right.
- So, I think we're at number 40 today. I can't quite remember the exact one, but I do believe it's 40. This is our Monday morning mortgage tip, and I'll let Andrew take it over, and give you the tip for the day, I guess.
- Shane, thanks for having me, so I'm gonna take it back to the basics. I know we can't stress this enough: get pre-qualified. A lot of times, I hear the stereotype, or even friends call, and say, hey, I don't think I can qualify, or I've been told I need 20% down, or I don't have the 5% down. Really stress that budget, you know your finances. Come in, talk to us, a lot of times, even looking at your balance sheet. Maybe you have a vehicle that has equity in it. You can do a cash out on that vehicle to come up with that 5%, and really, Shane, looking at the market, it's really starting to pick up. Interest rates are starting to climb a little bit. I'd really hate to see a consumer miss out on that buying opportunity just because they don't think they can afford it, so having that discussion with a lender, sit down, give me a call. We can run through those finances and really look at your balance sheet, but you as a consumer need to know your budget and what you can afford.
- Perfect, so, as always, if you have any questions or wanna reach out to Andrew, I'll have his information on the bottom, on the top, on the sides, wherever that device allows you to see it. Feel free to reach out to him anytime. He'll be happy to answer any questions for you, and if you have a questions for him, or any of us here, please mention it, or comment below, and again, on the sides, up top, wherever that device allows you to do that. We'd love to be able to answer your mortgage questions on our next episode, so feel free to share this video. Tag anybody you feel might also benefit from it, we'd be happy for you to do that, and yeah, just reach out to us if you have questions, any time. My number's 691-3023, real quick, Andrew.
- Thanks for watching, guys, you have a great week. We'll be talking to you next week. Thank you.
Thinking of selling and/or moving to Brookings, Volga, or any surrounding areas? Got questions? I’m here to help! Visit BrookingsHomeTeam.com for more details!