Gayle Chapel believes in exceeding her client's expectations by providing the highest level of professional service possible. This leads to a very positive real estate experience for the Buyers and Sellers she helps. Real estate is a relationship-based business, and Gayle strives to create client relationships built on trust and confidence. She has a deep sense of responsibility in providing solutions to client’s real estate needs with passion and commitment.
A lifetime resident of Brookings, Gayle knows the community and is glad to share her knowledge. Gayle’s experiences, including the past 24 years in real estate, have given her the knowledge and leadership skills needed to serve her fellow REALTORS® as the 2014 State President for the South Dakota Association of REALTORS®. In 2008, Gayle was named the South Dakota REALTOR® of the Year. As a full-time REALTOR®, Gayle’s professionalism and enthusiasm in putting clients first is evident by her continued Quality Service Awards presented annually by Century 21 to those that consistently provide high level of service to their customers.
Gayle and her husband enjoy golfing, hobby farming & snowmobiling. She has 2 grown children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. Gayle says, “Making your family dreams come true is important. I understand that persistence and patience are essential aspects of the entire process. I will handle every detail of the transaction, minimizing stress while maximizing satisfaction.” "Making lifetime friendships...one home at a time!"
She has completed the requirements to earn the following designations from the National Association of REALTORS®.
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist, a designation held by less than 3% of REALTORS®
- GRI – Graduate Real Estate Institute Memberships/Community Involvement:
- East Central Board of REALTORS® - Good Neighbor Committee
- South Dakota Association of REALTORS® - Board of Directors & Education Committee
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Dakota CRS Chapter
- Brookings Chamber of Commerce
- Brookings Optimist Club
- Brookings Homebuilders Association
- Brookings County Historical Society
- Lake Campbell Sportsman Club
- Dakota Drifters Snowmobile Club