Every Monday Morning at 8:15am, join me on my Facebook page as I sit down with a local lender, and do a live interview and talk about a Mortgage Tip that may help YOU with your next Real Estate Purchase.
This morning I sat down with Barb Adelaine from BankStar. Today, she explained why speaking with a local lender can help secure lower mortgage rates. You can reach Barb at 605.696.8562 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Her office is located at 1301 6th St., Brookings SD 57006 or on the web at www.ebankstar.com
The Benefits of Speaking to a Local Lender
- Good morning everybody. Shane here from the Brookings home team powered by Century 21. It's Monday morning again, 8:15. It's a dreary, rainy Monday. Unfortunately the weekend was kinda like that, but hey it's football season so hey, I'm sporting the Broncos shirt today they open up tonight for Monday night football. So I can't wait for that. But before we do any of the football stuff or Monday morning tip, as you guys jump on here please let us know give us a heart, give us a thumbs up, and of course please share or tag this video with anybody else you think would be interested in watching it. This is episode number 99 so--
- So, uh, yes next episode will be 100. So you are number 99 Barb. So thank you.
- and thank you for doing as many as you have with me I really do appreciate that. So what is the Monday morning tip with Bank Star today?
- Everybody knows rates are great. Everybody knows there's lots of low down payment kinds of loans available. All of those kinds of programs are on what we call the secondary market. So the rules are the same basically for all the different kinds of lenders, but sometimes people feel like they're just missing the boat. They have some little anomaly in their income stream some problem they can't get corrected just yet. Their credit report, maybe they fell in love with the house that needs some love and isn't quite up to speed yet. When you have those kinds of things happen it's great to get ahold of a local banker. If you can go to one of the banks in your area and visit with them often you'll be able to work through some local underwriting. You may get into a loan that you might consider temporary while you fix whatever the issues are, and then come back and brief finance onto the secondary market for a long term finance later, but it's a whole lot easier to work through a program that may be temporary, and get in the house that you love, than just sit there and be frustrated, and miss out on the whole thing right now while rates are low. So I would encourage you to visit with a local lender and see if they may be able to do something locally that you can't get done on the secondary market.
- Good, good. And--
- The local lender would be right here, Barb here at BankStar.
- So I'll have all our information for you on the top, or on the bottom, on the sides, wherever your device allows you to see that. So feel free to reach out to her. She'd be happy to talk to you, and see what kind of great benefits they might be able to offer for ya there. Some great information and-- What's that?
- Oh, okay. Anything else you wanted to add?
- Always just check around because there are other options for you.
- There is yeah, yeah. So it's good to compare apples to apples and see what works best for you. I mean not everybody's always the same, as far as fees and stuff like that. So yeah there you have it. That's today's Monday morning mortgage tip. Thanks for watching episode number 99. So 100 will be next week, and I hope you guys have a great week. As always if you have questions for us please let us know, instant message us, direct message us, whatever it takes to get ahold of us, and we'll be happy to answer your question on our next episode. So thanks again, and as I said before have a great week. Thanks Barb,
- for doing this, and we'll talk to you guys later.