Every Monday Morning at 8:15am, join me on my Facebook page as I sit down with a local lender, and do a live interview and talk about a Mortgage Tip that may help YOU with your next Real Estate Purchase.
This morning I sat down with Barb Adelaine from BankStar. This morning Barb talked about the importance of NOT buying any big ticket items or opening a credit account while you are in the process of buying a home. You can reach Barb at 605.696.8562 or email@example.com. Her office is located at 1301 6th St., Brookings SD 57006 or on the web at www.ebankstar.com
- Hey good morning everybody, it's Shane here from the Brookings Home Team powered by Century 21. And I've got Barb here from BankStar. First of all thank you everybody, this is episode number 52 so 52 weeks of Monday morning mortgage tips so this is great. Our actual year anniversary was the first of July, that's when we started that but we haven't always done the tips on a Monday morning all the time with holidays or something like that so. But this is number 52 so we've got a whole year's worth of Monday morning mortgage tips. So feel free to jump in to my video library either on Facebook here or on YouTube. And you'll be able to search back to 52 great tips on mortgages here in Brookings, South Dakota. So with that being said I'll let Barb take it over and give us episode 52, Monday morning mortgage tip. Have at it Barb.
- Good morning. Hey I've had a few customers lately who have needed to buy a new car right in the middle of buying a new house. That gets just a little bit complicated on the paperwork side so I'd just like to let you know if you think your car needs to be replaced and you can do it before buying your house that would be swell. If you can't and you do need to do buying a house and buying a car at the same time please keep all your paperwork. It takes 30 to 60 days for those companies to report your new car loan and if you trade it in a card to report that the old one got paid off. So an underwriter is gonna need to see that documentation earlier in order for you to meet your closing date most of the time. So if you can wait, great. If you can't wait save all that paper.
- We, yeah, that can be an issue if you're a buyer and you wanna buy a new car and you're trying to buy a house at the same time. So Barb is a great resource with that and can help you through that process so if you are looking to. Oh what's that?
- Just super, appreciate that.
- But so yeah just give Barb a call. If you have any questions on that or any other mortgage related questions I'll have her information as normal on the top, on the bottom, or on the sides. Can I do that right there? And on the sides, right in front of your face. Feel free to reach out to her anytime. She'll be happy to help you with that. And if you do have a question for myself or Barb or anybody here just comment below or instant message us. Whatever it takes to, to get a hold of us we'd be happy to answer that on our next episode here of the Monday morning mortgage tips so be sure to share and tag anybody you feel would benefit from this video. And please look us up, we're happy to help anytime so that will do it for this Monday morning mortgage tip. We'll be back next week. Yeah, we'll be on Monday, I'm thinking ahead here 'cause we got labor day coming up here so that's a couple more weeks. But feel free to reach out to us guys, we'd be happy to talk to you. Thanks again for watching, we'll see you later.