September 2017

Found 6 blog entries for September 2017.

Mortgage Hunting

Fixed vs. Adjustable Mortgage

A fixed rate mortgage is one that will have the same rate for the life of the loan or until you refinance and then you could have a new rate for the life of that loan.  Where an adjustable rate mortgage may have a rate for 5, 7 or 10 years, and then can adjust according to a benchmark set by the market.  But a cap on that rate is common.

If you want a payment that won't change on your monthly principal & interest, then the fixed-rate is probably the option for you.  But if you want something on the cheaper side, and if you think you won't be staying in the property for very long, then the adjustable rate may be your choice.

15 Year vs. 30 Year Mortgage

As you probably have guesses, a 15/30

514 Views, 0 Comments

Fall Home Decorating Tips

Fall in Brookings is officially here. Here’s a new idea: Do something different!

Total Texture

Chances are, your home has a lot of neutral colors because, well, it goes with anything right? Keep the neutrals, and go for texture! It’s amazing what some faux furs, cloths, and throws can do to an ordinary room!

Gallery walls

You may or may not have some sort of theme for your room and or home. Now’s your chance to compile them together to tell your story with a gallery wall.  Check out Artworks in Brookings, a locally owned downtown Brookings Buessines.  Now, it doesn’t all have to be pictures in frames. It can be decorative plates, rustic art and décor, etc.

467 Views, 0 Comments

L2L : LISTINGS - TO - LEADS

Instant Update



I just wanted to let you know that we are having an Open House at 105 Brody Avenue in Volga, SD on Saturday from 10:00 AM-11:30 AM!

 

 

You can get more information, price, all photos and more by going to:



http://105BrodyAvenue.AmericasBestListing.com

 



When this home is sold, it will affect YOUR home's value!

 

 

I would like to invite you to find out the new value of your home using today's technology at a website I created that will provide you with this information at:



 

http://sandersen1.FreeHomeValues.net

 





I hope you find this helpful and, as

740 Views, 0 Comments

L2L : LISTINGS - TO - LEADS

Instant Update



I just wanted to let you know that we are having an Open House at 901 15th Street South #1004 in Brookings, SD on Saturday from 10:00 AM-11:30 AM!

 

 

You can get more information, price, all photos and more by going to:



http://90115thStreetSouth1004.BeautifulHome.ForSale

 



When this home is sold, it will affect YOUR home's value!

 

 

I would like to invite you to find out the new value of your home using today's technology at a website I created that will provide you with this information at:



 

http://sandersen1.FreeHomeValues.net

 





I hope you find this

470 Views, 0 Comments

Mortgage Planning

Which one is the right one? First of all, let’s look at the definition of each.

FHA Loan –

FHA mortgage loans are home loans backed by the Federal Housing Administration through mortgage insurance. You pay 3.5% of the purchase price of the home on your own as the down payment. The other 96.5% of the price is covered by your mortgage. FHA loans also come with monthly mortgage insurance. However, these premiums are often lower than other mortgage loans, so they’re optimal for first time home buyers.

Rural Development Loan –

It’s not much different than getting an FHA loan. Like FHA, a government agency sponsors the program, but some local lenders* handle 100% of the transaction. That means your lender does everything

621 Views, 0 Comments

 

Looking for stuff to do in the Fall?

Seasons are changing, and so are people’s routines and activities. Let’s take a look at what Brookings and other surrounding areas have to offer this fall.

Labor Day (September 7th, 2017)

Known as, “The last long holiday weekend” for some, Labor Day brings that much needed time for one last barbeque, or get-together with family and friends. Invite people over for fun potluck in your backyard or one of the many parks in Brookings, Aurora & Volga! Perhaps with a favorite football team theme? http://www.foodnetwork.com/big-game/big-game-parties/super-bowl-party-recipes

Kids Fun Run (September 23rd, 2017)

Kids always have a lot of energy, so let them run their little heart out at the Kids Fun Run

540 Views, 0 Comments